The Most Addictive Korean Lottery: Starburst Scratch Cards vs Lotto-49
This is a comparison between two lottery games in Korea, Starburst Scratch Cards and Lotto-49. We’ll take a look at their pros and cons. Keep reading for an in-depth analysis of these two games!
Pros of Lotto-49:
- More opportunities to win with 49 draws instead of six
- The price is lower per draw at $0.50 versus $0.75 for Starburst Scratch Cards; this means that you can play more games and get closer to winning without breaking the bank
Pros of Starburst Scratch Cards:
- Easier to play since you only need one card versus Lotto-49’s 49 draws; this is great for those who are new to the game.
- The cards have a higher chance of winning than with Lotto-49: about 50% versus 33.33%; if you’re looking for something that has better odds, then Starburst Scratch Cards is the game for you.
Cons of Lotto-49:
- Higher chance that a winner will be split into two or more winners, which means less payout per person; this can lead to dispute among Lotto players.
- You have to wait for your ticket to be drawn, which can take up a lot of time; this leads us to the next downside.
Cons of Starburst Scratch Cards:
- The card has lower odds than Lotto-49 and is, therefore, less likely that you will get a payout; with that lower chance, you’re less likely to win.
- The cards are only available at retailers and convenience stores, not in the comfort of your home. This means that if you want to play Lotto-49 or Starburst Scratch Cards, then you have to go out into the world. Instead, you can opt to play the games online at mamasboyct.com.
The winner of this battle is Lotto-49! This is because it has better odds of winning.